Asset Search Investigations
Law Degreed Licensed Investigators perform Asset Searches and Financial Investigations for a permissible purpose, both Nationwide and Internationally for the benefit of law firms, corporations, and private clients since 1994.
All Findings are Court Admissible and Guaranteed to be Complete, Accurate and On Point
Able Legal Investigations, Inc., is a licensed Investigation Agency and has been conducting Financial Investigations since 1994. The Financial Investigation Section of Able Legal Investigations, Inc., is comprised of licensed private investigators with juris doctor degrees.
Hidden Assets Located and Financial Investigations require specialized knowledge and experience. Our financial investigators have the benefit of years of experience in reviewing financial records and in providing discovery of Hidden and undisclosed Bank and Brokerage accounts, financial misrepresentations and asset misappropriation.
The initiatives involved in the performance of a Comprehensive Asset Investigation consists of the following:
- Locating all open commercial bank accounts associated with the subjects allowing the name and location of the accounts as well as the amount in the account as of date of inquiry. This applies to all commercial banks throughout the United States.
- Identifying all closed bank accounts while tracing the proceeds from these accounts.
- Locating all open and closed Brokerage Accounts and tracing the proceeds from the closed accounts.
- Locating all safe deposit boxes. This is most important when cash accumulation is suspected.
- Identifying all Real Property interests with respect to purchase dates and amount paid and most current published current appraised value.
- Identifying all Personal Property such as automobiles, boats, etc.
- Uniform Commercial Code Financial Statements (used in applying for loans)
- Identifying any instance of assets being transferred offshore and identifying the accounts within the financial institutions involved.
- Identification of any Significant Share Holder interests in Corporations
- Identification of LLC’s and Fictitious Named Businesses
- Comprehensive profiling and background indexing of subjects
- Life Insurance Policies*
All Financial Investigations are conducted by Licensed Investigators and accomplished in compliance with all provisions of the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act(Public Law 91- 508, 15 U.S.C. Section 1681 ET SEQ, 604-615) Consumer Credit Reporting Act (California Civil CodeSec 1785.1-1785.34) and the Graham Leech Bliley Act Section 313.15 (a)(2)(ii)
This experience also transcends into areas such as bankruptcy fraud, money laundering, internal and external corporate fraud, embezzlement, and theft of intellectual property.
Hidden Asset Searches and Financial Investigations include review of the debtors available records and make connections that reveal a debtors financial strength. Retain an experienced financial investigator to trace assets that you suspect are undisclosed or conceilled. Hidden bank account investigations work by uncovering exactly which liquid, collectible assets someone has at the time they are being investigated. Discreet services search for properties, hidden bank accounts, hidden investment accounts, and other assets that can be garnished.
We can search things such as properties in the various states where Subject lives, bank account information, stocks, brokerage account information, offshore bank accounts, hidden assets, companies registered to the Subjects name in the states where they live, and in other locations. During child support investigations, we locate banking accounts, investment accounts, rental properties, business interests, and often perform a surveillance to show that the subject is employed.
Whatever situation you are facing, our licensed resident financial investigators and certified experts are available to provide assistance. Should you require a financial inquiry that involves itself a misconduct, dispute resolution, due diligence, asset investigation, or litigation, Able Legal Investigations maintains the ability, experience, and background that allows for a significant difference.
Please call Able Legal Investigations, Inc. (858)353-6038